Old 03-24-2005, 05:24 PM   #218
UALKOEBS
Rookie

UALKOEBS's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jistics 2005 MVP All-Star Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
As far as I can tell it does add distance. But it also increased the quality of 'mi****s'. I can hit HR's if the power is 20 or 0. But at 0 I actually see less gappers etc. I still get robbed with the power as is, and none of my guys are leading the league in HR's by a longshot. I compare all of my stats to the other teams constantly and see how they stack up taking ratings into consideration as well. What I like at this setting is I do hit the occaisonal HR when I'm completely not expecting it. Just good solid contact.

But if you're hitting 5 a game, every game for many games then I'd reduce it, along with the contact a bit too.
I am not sure what you meant by quality of mi*****s' ? But I agree about if you turn down the power too much you get less variety! I just turned it down from 24 to 21 and even that little bit I saw over 2 games homers and singles only! I will bump it back up to 23 or so. I had to adjust my pitching to make it harder I guess I am just getting better at this game and need to tweak as I go! By the way I am not even on allstar but your sliders work great on pro fyi. Thanks..