View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 12:40 PM   #522
wawasman
P*ng

OVR: 10
Re: Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyAceAlright
Thats sounds pretty good actually...just about right. I will have to try these settings today in a couple of games. I have the OF speed at -5 and INF speed at -6 but I will make these adjustments today, see how they pan out. With the throw accuracy and speed that low, are you still capable of throwing out runners at third and home from the outfield?
Yes, I haven't had any problems with that at all. As a matter of fact, what the sliders have done is increase offline throws and enable me to mainly only nail a runner with an OFer with a strong arm. At default I was nailing guys right and left. Also, I have no problems turning DP's in the infield with these settings. All it basically does is give a better advantage to a faster runner, which is what I want to happen. I should not be able to throw a runner out at home who's trying to score from 2nd on a single unless the ball put in play is a bullet, and that's pretty much how it's playing out. If it's a "regular" single, they score way more often than not, and sometimes when I think I've got the guy, the throw will send the catcher up the line and let the runner sneak in when I thought I had him dead to rights. Let me know how it goes for you.