View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 08:24 PM   #525
steven
Pro

steven's Arena

OVR: 7
Talking Re: Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

you a funny guy!!! everything you post has a thong word in it,, u got some thong issues??? anyway back to my point on my last post i was asking for pared updated sliders because everyone says he's good because of his reputation i wiil like to try them and see for myself i tried his other versions,but those sliders are not for me.i need something a little more realistic in gameplay so i was hoping he made adjustments on his updated sliders,and when they will be posted?i use my own sliders (steven's keppin it real sliders) they give me close to realistic results, i allso must give wilson10 sliders credit to his are very good also ,they also give close to realistic results.i only wanted pared's updated sliders to compare them to mine,and wilsons10 sliders because im debated which one's to start my season.
as of my mamma's thong issue, i know u needed some underware to borrow so i lend u my mamma's, make sure u wash them when u bring them back
just my thoughts,,,on feedback on your last post, i guess were both funny guys now.. hit me back with a reply..

Last edited by steven; 03-27-2005 at 08:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove