View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 11:42 PM   #44
luv_mist
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Posts I'll Never Understand

So many key thoughts and ideas. I honestly feel small because I'm so late and all the thoughts I had were put down on following pages. Sliders are abused a lot for times, but then they are great additions at other times. One key thing I can really view is the fact that NBA 2K5 was lacking in more aspects than one. Some that can't be fixed while others that shouldn't have slipped through the testing (Timeout bug, awkward subbing, HORRIBLE TRADING FOR THE millionth time). Still, the game does run smoother for me with the sliders. What the heck am I talking about? Honestly, I do like sliders and the ability to adjust the game.

Also, for the guy that explained why he watched games, I can understand. Even though it's not really an option in the basketball games that I play. Don't want to watch my team lose annd all cause that would defeat the purpose. Those who do it just to see how the computer plays are just idiots for the simple fact that a demo can be pre-played stuff by developers or games where the computer does play against itself. I don't know. Just so many different dimensions you can look at on this topic. Great support for every dimension. Still, I think we should start a letter telling these other sports games to increase their default settings following the example of WE8. Haven't played WE8 but I'm just seriously in love with it. That game has to be the greatest game every case I've heard no complaints or bashers against it. That's how all other sports should be. Pure and undivided attention to detail. Ya'll agree