Old 04-19-2005, 04:56 PM   #17
coogrfan
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: McNabb to be on cover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMEUSER
Sorry..but Tom Brady is about as boring as watching paint dry. Everyone knows the Pats go as far as their DEFENSE will take them.

Peyton Manning..he runs a 4.9 40. I wouldnt put him on the cover...Besides..he was already on the cover of NFL Fever which was a joke. Dont want his bad Karma jinking a good game.

The obvious choice is DAUNTE CULPEPPER. He has a cool last name..and he led the NFC in passing last year..AND he runs a 4.6 40 at 6'4" 260 pounds..dude is a beast...He epitomizes football and athletic dominance. Yo..Put Daunte on the cover. McNabb chokes and Payton and Brady are just too slow and boring
I think you might missed my point, I was refering to the Madden curse. As a Cowboy fan I want to see McNabb on the cover because it could mean the beginning of the end of Philly's run atop the NFC East.

This is off topic, but I can't resist-how can anyone "epitiomize football" more than the guy with three Super Bowl Rings? Football is about winning, not stats. To date, Daunte Culpepper hasn't won a damn thing.