View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 12:52 AM   #81
Badboy49er
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Finally, some evidence that proves that not only are the madden screens not in-game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
If this thing was going to come out for XBOX 360, AND actually look BETTER than these 'visual targets' they would show the better looking screens of the actual game without saying the system it was for.

I will be stunned if this comes out THIS year for Xbox 360. If it did, and was that spectacular a LOT of gamers would snatch up the 360 and next year NOT buy the PS3 because they wouldn't 'need' one. No way EA would do that to Sony. Madden is the most powerful annual franchise game in the industry. The next one will launch with the PS3. Hell I wish it would launch with the 360, cuz I know I'm getting one. I just don't see EA doing this UNLESS they are compeltely changing their business model.

I'll eat the crow if I'm wrong...but I have a feeling I won't be plucking feathers this fall.
Fair enough, but i still dont think EA wants to ignore XBOX Live, its too big of an audience to ignore. over 2 million subscribers alone. Not that every one of them will buy madden but a big chunk of them will.

Heck i'll put it too you this way ...if it doesnt come out for the 360 on launch day ..i'll be HELLA PI**ED ....lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove