Old 05-09-2005, 10:06 PM   #529
Bradley21
Banned

Bradley21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: players not in the game caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmcq284
Good to see you making CAPs again Bradley.
I've been very busy. So I've been away from here for quite a bit, I had Exams the last 2 weeks of April, then I had a vacation in Arizona for 2 weeks and I just got back now. I've been beating my brains out trying to catch up my franchise to the games played and now I'm comfortably 1 week ahead of the actual schedule so now I can focus on making CAPs for you all.

Anyways like I said, I'm going to pick up where I left off making CAPs and help poor Andy out with this horrendous workload.....I've read every page in this thread, he's on a tear, I'm surprised he's kept up so well. Kudo's to him. Hopefully I can pick up some of the slack.

BTW I remember in this thread or another thread I made a joke about a Sisqo/Sisco CAP and created one for the artist and not the player without even thinking to look at who Andy Sisco really was. Coincidentally I saw him today walking around downtown Toronto (KC is in Town). I have to say he's quite an imposing figure. He looks every bit the 6-10 270lbs he's made out to be. I was hoping to catch him pitch tonite. Anyways it's funny the way life works, make a joke about someone, and it turns out that individual is a serious ballplayer who I'd LOVE to have on the Dodgers. Can't understand why the Cubs let him go in the Rule 5 draft. He's one player I would've protected. I should've created that CAP instead of joking....I love pitchers and that's my "specialty" I'd like to think.

Until Next Time Cheers

Any CAP requests?

Last edited by Bradley21; 05-09-2005 at 10:09 PM.