View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 05:46 PM   #21
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Why do you visit Operation Sports?? (New Poll 5-5-05)

Well at first I was gonna say the forums but I can't because its more much more and I'd be selling myself short so its pretty much a mixture of some of everything sports related and then some and guys who've been here awhile know what I'm talkin' about and for me it is by far the best damm site in this format that actually does live up to it motto "DETICATED TO SPORTS GAMING" and beyond.

The site is in a word incredible with a living breathing active community second to none...there is nothing quite like it on the net as far as interest and diversity goes and the community...well the post and testomonials speak for themselves,I've visited alot of simular sites and they all have their own personalitys but this place is a place I'm proud to say has just about all the comforts of home and guys I've chated with here are for the most part the best and brightest fans and gamers in the world hailing from everywhere at one place..."OS...Da Spot" and knowing that an international community reads and watchs what goes down here makes me feel like an international fan who holds his own with the "World" at large on the grandest of all levels the internet and web community and OS has made us all stars sharing and communicating daily which is a good thing a very good thing so Thank You OS for being what you truly are...a site that has gone far and beyond anything though possible by letting its members and fans share thoughts ideals and just general overall knowledge in the world community at large you're the greatest and have allowed us all to get a little closer by just being what you are a great common voice in the internet community with interest for everyone involved or just seeking a place to call home.

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove