Okay, here's updated Zink pitching ratings:
Style 2
FB-51,92
CHG-30,11-5,50,80
KNU-60,12-6,54,73
SNK-50,12-6,45,85
CRV-55,12-6,48,75
I'd disagree with a few things.

First and foremost any knuckleballers will tell you that a knuckleballs movement is all ways the same no matter how accomplished or novice you are. Wakefield, Sparks, Fernandez, Zink, Aguilar, Rogers....All the knucklers have the same movement. Bumping Zink or any other knucklers movement up to Wakefields level doesn't increase the unlikelihood of the ball getting hit.

It's control that is the issue with the young one's like Zink, Aguilar and Rogers, there control should be in the 40's. 3 out of every 10 knuckleballs thrown by "beginners" are bad. Zink acknowledged this in an interview that 7 out of 10 pitches are good. Bearing this in mind I took a look at Wake's control for knucklers and gave Zink 70% of Wake's control, assuming Wake has 10 out of 10 pitches right.

Knuckleballs velocity is between 63 and 68. 70's is far too high.

The second thing I'd disagree with is the delivery. In order to properly throw a knuckler you can't throw overhand, you must drop your arm into a low 3/4 delivery. Watch Wakefield, Sparks or Fernandez...I've watched Zink and Aguilar pitch before, they both pitch 3/4. I can't vouch the same for Rogers, but I'd be willing to be he's a 3/4 delivery as well. The wind-up and delivery is also "easy", not aggressive. Style 2 is a fastball pitcher delivery, contrast style 2 with Wakefields, notice how it is much more relax. Knuckleballs aren't thrown hard and the pitchers don't appear to throw them hard. It's an easy delivery that reduces stress on the arm. Many Ex-fastball pitchers are Knuckleballers after there arm is blown out, hence why knuckleballers can pitch into there late 30's and early 40's without needing tommy john surgery.

Everything I've explained here is just to justify my recommendations. If you want "proof" I'd be happy to direct you to the Oddball Knuckleball forums which I belong to and will explain to you the mechanics and physics of a knuckleball more closely.

Recommendations:
Change Movement to 80
Change Control to the mid 40's
Change Velocity of Knuckleball to 66
Change Pitching Style to Wakefield
Advertisements - Register to remove