Old 05-30-2005, 09:25 PM   #6
Pappy Knuckles
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: College Roster Project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I've been peepin' in on this thread and chatting it up with BS via pms and he's still down with his college project sad to say not enough of us are showin' him much love with his efforts.

Anyway I know alot of us are busy with other projects and things going on but fellas let me tell ya' we're missing out a bit here.

The rosters are still a "Work In Progress" and he's having a special editor made up exclusively for this and tells me things are coming along I just spoke with him and he's still going to see it thru.

In the mean time I busted open my brand new ESPN NCAA 2K3 game loaded up his roster test file and it plays great nothing spectacular as far as 2K3 graphics go but the game and gameplay itself along with the few teams for the test are pretty solid and I play it having some serious booty kickin' fun!!!

When he's done with the final edition/version I'm sure you guys will appreciate his efforts here the game will not disappoint you if you're a college Football fan and remember its all about having fun and Behindshadow2 is delivering on his promise to complete the college project check out his test roster its cool and have some fun I know I am!!!

Holla Back y'all
sounds cool, keep us updated.