View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 11:19 PM   #1
sixthgradetyrant
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6
White Facemasks!!!

I know it sounds trivial, but anybody else bothered by EA's failure to fix the "OU, Miami, Utah, Georgia, Florida, etc., etc., DON'T have grey facemasks!" problem three years running? To me, OU's uniforms just don't look authentic without the bright white facemasks. I've been baffled by this for two years now, especially since Madden has white facemasks (Chiefs, Bills) and the difference visually is, at least in my opinion, huge.

If you feel similarly, you can go to EA Sports website's customer support page and send them an email regarding this. Just select "NCAA Football" in the title dropdown box, and "Suggestion/Comment" in the category dropdown box. Leave the keyword search blank, and after you click "search" three links should come up. Click on the one that deals with contacting EA, and send off your thoughts.

Again, I know it seems so trivial, but I feel that for $50 each year EA is OBLIGATED to fix problems like this. If, like me, you can't bear to see Vince Young, Adrian Peterson, Devin Hester, Chris Leak, et al, in grey facemasks YET AGAIN this year, take 5 minutes and let EA know. --Let your voice be heard!
Advertisements - Register to remove