Old 06-21-2005, 12:44 AM   #608
steven
Pro

steven's Arena

OVR: 7
Cool Re: Pared's MVP 2005 Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike47
Jesus, I am getting killed while pitching! What the hell, every team I face I get licked. I've now lost 4 in a row by scores of 18-2, 10-9, 19-4 and 14-10 the last of which I was winning 10-7 going into the 9th for a save opportunity. This stint does not include a 10-5 loss, a 9-5 loss a 20-0 loss a 6-2 and a 9-6 loss.

When I first started using these sliders months ago I couldn't hit. I'd lose games 4-0 etc. Now that I can hit the ball (7 HRs with Craig Counsell of all people through 14 games) I CANNOT GET ANYONE OUT!

I know how to pitch, in real life and online etc, but for some reason no matter what I throw, where I throw it and when I throw it the CPU just KILLS it. I'm throwing a lot of strikes b/c the CPU hardly EVER swings at balls out of the zone.

Help. I'm Arizona.
thats the trouble with all star it happens on the regular,maybe u should try another set of sliders,there plenty of all star sliders,try jistic,wawasman,or wilson10 all star sliders,if your not happy with all star level may be u should try mvp level,i think mvp level plays alot smoother,and a better overall base ball feeling,u can try my sliders which are under the link NASA mvp level,or u can try zorns mvp level sliders,but keep in mind if u go mvp level u better know how to pitch,thats what makes that level so great!! like i sad before it gives u a better baseball feeling,just my thoughts,thanks...........