Old 06-24-2005, 02:12 PM   #2
aukevin
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: In Season recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Let's start with my personal opinion... I did not like in-season recruiting on CH2K5. There seemed to be too much going on in between games. During the season, I like to focus more on playing the games, winning my conference, and fighting for bowl bids or a national title. However, from what I've read, I don't think the in-season recruiting in NCAA '06 will take away the focus from the games at hand during the season. I am welcoming the new edition of in-season recruiting, and will reserve final judgement as to whether or not I think it's too simplified, too in-depth, or just right. In the past, the excitement of finishing each year and entering the "recruiting" season (in Madden the Draft) is one of my favorite things in the game.
I hope it doesn't take away from just playing the season games. I can't play College Hoops because I do not want to do in-season recruiting, I just want to play the games. I wish it was just an option, because I would probably just keep it the way it has been. I like playing my 13 games a season without worrying about anything except how to beat my opponents and move up in the polls. I don't want to spend extra time before games fighting with the CPU recruiting AI to get recruits to like me.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators