View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 01:53 AM   #17
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:
Re: NCAA06 vs ESPN 2k5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
ESPN is THE BEST Football game made to this point, on ANY console period. Tecmo Bowl is the LEGEND of Football games.

I've been playing ESPN 2K5 for the past 2 weeks with cousins. We hadn't played it in a few months, and it was heart felt playing it again. Now I get NCAA 06, and I want to find these EA Developers, and it wouldn't be pretty what would happen. The same freakin game for 2 years in a row, yet this time, online is absolutely HORRIBLE!! Offline, is not as bad, I'll admit. I'm having decent games on AA against the cpu in the RFTH. THey refuse to throw to my CB though. My issues with the game, is after playing 6 games online, and 4 games offline, THAT's 10 TOTAL FOR THE SLOW PEOPLE, this game is the exact replica of last years. They just turned the DB's into COMPLETE MORONS this year. That's it.

Blocking at the O-line is still bad. Downfield blocking is ok. Special Teams is a joke. It's disheartening EA can't get this sh*t right. And fanboys give tons of excuses for them. I think the Dynasty Mode will provide more of an interest than RFTH, because it's basically boring. All I can say, is EA's games are steered more towards little kids. And people with no skill levels. ESPN is a true sim football game, with extraordinary graphics, and a SUPER deep Franchise Mode.

I'll keep NCAA though. Madden 06 I expect to be a waste of time.
No offense, but that sounds like a Sega fanboy post in parts. The 2k series had just as many problems as Madden, just in different areas. I would have to disagree with you on the franchise statement especially. Madden's was much better in my opinion. And the extraordinary graphics? Some aspects of Madden looked better, some aspects of ESPN looked better.