View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 02:54 AM   #23
Caventer
Rookie

OVR: 3
Angry Re: NCAA06 vs ESPN 2k5

I never post...and I guess if you want to call me a fan boy, you can. But I will say this. ESPN 2K5 makes both last years Madden and this year's NCAA '06 look like the handheld electronic football with the dashes as players. With or without the glitches, 2K5 is the best football game I have EVER played. It is simply georgeous, plays smooth, great taunts, plays that work and flow well, speed on the field is mostly good...animations that are amazing, turnovers that are exciting, I could go ON and ON and ON....Simply the best!

I have NCAA '06. I have played about 12 games and it is the same old Madden engine that I have seen year after year. Players heads that are way too big, graphics that are hard to see. Players that are hard to control. Unrealistic speed on the field, its no fun to play D. Again, I could go ON and ON.

Listen, I WANT a football game. It looks like the 2K football series is dead. But what I am getting from EA right now is crap that has sucked for a LONG LONG LONG time. I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to know that the best football game EVER EVER EVER EVER has been eliminated because EA can't stand the competition. It's just plain sad.

I hope beyond hope that EA can save computer football someday because it is obvious they will be the only player in the game for a while. Maybe the 360 willl do it, who knows???

Flame on, but this wasnt a flame...just fact.