Old 07-14-2005, 02:55 PM   #7
USCTrojan83
Pro

USCTrojan83's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Post Your Greatest Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
The one I listed above had a score of 24__...like 2493 or something close to that. it was an amazing game...I still can't believe he ran back that kickoff though.
That game had to be intense...Did the Kick Returner celebrate the last 30 yards? Haha cause I could envision the CPU trying to rub it in your face. Sounds like a greta game though

I played Arkansas at home with the Trojans. In the 4th quarter with 3:43 left Arkansas throws a deep ball to their WR deep on single coverage against SC's horrible secondary and as my cornerback is bringing the WR down he some how stays on his feet and goes another 25 yards to the house while I saying WTF mate while the score is now 28-24 Arkansas.

Next I take the ball and run Bush down their throat to their 43. Go for the home run with 2:58 left. Jarrett has his man beat, but ARK throws the kitchen at me and I throw a duck to the CB covering Jarrett.

ARK has the ball on their own 27 with 2:42 left. They run the ball for short gain. Then QBdrops back for a pass on 3rd down and 14 and BANG...My SS Bing is there to cut of the slot reciever on the curl and takes it to the house for the score. XP is up and good SC 31 - ARK 28...

Then they get the ball back on their 23 and the same thing happens..Bing gets his 2nd INT TD same spot and I think possibly even the same play. TD USC and the score is now 38-28...They end up getting the ball back on the onside but can get to the endzone as time runs out...

Only game i've had so far to make the list with a score of 534...An d I can actually see ARK giving USC some problems on the ground this season with the two decent backs they have.
Buffalo Bills
San Francisco 49ers
MLB Baseball
Los Angeles Angeles of Anahiem
Atlanta Braves
NHL Hockey
Los Angeles Kings