jmood88
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: **new Madden 2006 Info**

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Player interaction.

I'm all for Madden borrowing also, but I think one HUGE thing Madden needs to borrow is true player interaction ala NFL2K5. Until they do, the game will still have that feeling of "meh". I know in years past it was impossible to interrupt a tackle/break tackle animation in Madden. Maybe that's changed, but I haven't seen evidence of it in any of the videos so far. In the situation mentioned above w/Duece Staley, in 2K5 he might break one tackle but it you had a guy there he'd assist in bringing Duece down. In Madden, unless two players engage in some preset gang tackle, it's all one on one player interaction.

I like what EA did with NCAA this year; the open field running is really nice. But the lack of true player interaction really sticks out to me.
And for the love of god, please take out the mario running. It isn't just an annoying animation, it affects the games. I've gotten tackled in the back field because my running back just stops and runs in place when he hits an offensive lineman.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)