View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 11:36 PM   #3
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

Well this is kinda odd I would have thought more guys would have posted something more to say about these lastest rosters which by the way aren't bad hey Noplace do you think you could run through what edits you've made to these rosters?

They appear to most definatly have fewer personal but I personaly myself liked the "Fat" roster with all those cool rookies in it sadly it didn't get thru the Franchise mode it still holds a place with me as far as personal and those rookies go nothing like actually seeing some of them step up in the kinda games and match ups I play they're cool with me and I've kinda grown to like them despite the "Freeze" bug.

They are still one of the best rosters to actually come close to having everybodys favorite "rookie" represented on a team and your efforts along with Xrobs should be noted after all who eles dared to even think to actually edit what 140-150 something rookies that alone is a great feat in itself bro...believe it or not that, as I call it "Fat" roster has some serious personal associated with it and I've been tweaking on it off and on and yes it still plays well even without being able to play thru Franchise.

I'll get back to you on these later on in the meantime thanks for sharing with the community bro.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-14-2005 at 11:40 PM.