View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 06:11 PM   #5
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NoPlaces 2k6Rosters Traing Camp ver 1.0

Thanks Noplace for the info I'll break it down later,in the meantime just a quick update here...the rosters aren't "Freezing" in the Franchise and I've simmed a few seasons and the only thing odd to me are the new rookies and personal the CPU has chosen, the CPU has the uncanny ability to balance out the roster via the game engines and set up the Franchise salary cap unlike anything I've seen done by any human opponent.

Bottom line here guys it does not "Freeze" up and I've watched and have "Gamecast" games and they all have been pretty good.

I've used the "Gamecast" as opposed to regular sims because of the great feature available to see whats going on during a game,I've set the "Gamecast" and playing quarter time to 12 minutes for "Gamecast" and I use 10-12 minutes for games I watch and play.

Like I said there have been no "Freeze" problems so far and I'm doing games at this point in the Wildcards and Playoffs heading for another season.

Next up in this season (Jan 8,2008) is a Wildcard game ATL vs St. Louis its the last wildcard game in this week and then off to the "Division Champ" games.

On another note even though these do play up to and thru Franchise mode I still get a thrill outta you and Xrobs ealier roster efforts and before with those "Fat" rookie edits and just the other day I saw "Darren Sporles" of the Chargers take a punt return to the House for a TD...priceless!!!

Well thats all for now and you've reached your objective Noplace with this roster...it doesn't "Freeze" as for everything eles guys will have to give their own experiences on what their going thru as for me I'm more then satisfied because I can play with or without the Franchise mode and do so congrats bro they work!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove