Old 07-21-2005, 01:32 PM   #70
Graphik
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: **New Videos!!..RAIDERS VS CHEIFS!!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
I play and I coach. Just depends on what I'm feeling like that day. My gripe with EA is that youd think after 15+ years of being a big sucessful franchise they could actually put SERIOUS improvement into BOTH aspects of the game. Like I said, there is no excuse for EA to not be able to do that. If there is an excuse, I wish someone on this board would tell me because apparently some people respond to what I say as if there IS an excuse, so if there is please tell me what it is.

The excuse is obvious. If ppl buy this game up like its gods gift to video gamers, some smart man in a big office somewhere is thinking, "hey, I wonder if we keep production cost low and upgrades to a minmum, will they still pay full price for this game every year"? Unfortunatly, the answer to that is yes.

I'm not a business man by any means but if it works, it works and you cant knock EAs hustle. Thats all it is, a hustle.

Unlike many others who continue to complain and complain about EAs mediocore effords, I on the other hand have decided to take matters in my own hands. I'm currently attempting to develope a 2D basketball game from scratch using a program I got off the net. Sure, it wont be anywhere close to what a proffesional company could do but eventually, I'm going to school to learn how to make 3D games and.... **balls fist with shadow covering half of face**.... AND IF ALL GOES WELL, CREATE MY OWN DAMN SPORTS GAMES!!

And I'm serious as AIDS in africa. Who other than me knows what I want? Thats right, only me. So with that said, I plan on bumbing elbows with EA in the future. Sounds like a longshot? Shyte yea it is, but I'm not gonna lay down and let EA walk all over me anymore. Cant beat em, cant join em so theres no choice but to annihilate them!!!

Thanks to EA, I've decided to start my own revolution.