View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 09:00 AM   #9
BroncoFan24
Rookie

BroncoFan24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: More Success Passing Than Running...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Well, his passing attributes may be a little too high, but him being the second fastest QB is defenitely not an abberation. He really is fast, and quite talented. It's just that he's had some off the field problems and that's contributed to him not being able to show you all just how good he is. Had he been a good little boy and stayed in focus, him being an 87 overall in this game would have made him underrated. I think EA did a good job in giving him the rating. He is good, he just has to show it. He can't do that in the game if he was rated a lot lower. You rate based on the talent, it does not include off the field mishaps.

Anyway, I have a lot more success running than I do passing. Using jistic's AA sliders I manage to get two rb's over 100 yds a game. Once I even got my third stringer over 100 plus the other two. My passing game is slowly but surely catching up though.
Vick has yet to even prove himself yet. And yet EA jacked him up on this game, i think there are several qbs faster than him in real life yet, he's the 2nd fastest one on this game. I completely agree with badgun here