View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 09:14 AM   #11
Badgun
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: More Success Passing Than Running...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I like EA's. Their are recruits coming into each season in my dynasty with ratings like 85, yet they haven't proven themselves either. There are freshman in this game on the default rosters that are highly rated that haven't "proven" themselves, yet no one seems to complain. An 87 rating for a senior is not "jacked up", especially for someone who is as talented as Marcus Vick.
Talented? How? What has he ever done besides be Mike Vick's brother? If you guys actually think this is the second coming of Michael Vick, then I hate to disapoint you. The guy doesn't have a fraction of the field vision that his brother had nor does he have the arm. What's worse is EA jacked him up based on 2 years ago and he was absolutely awful then. At least let the guy do something before making him one of the top qbs in the game.

Just like 2 years ago when Bryan Randall was obviously the better qb, everybody wanted to see Vick. So when Randall would throw 3 incompletions in a row, Beamer would put this clown in. Vick would always get in, get sacked or throw a pick before Beamer would put Randall back in. Randall was clearly the better qb, but he had to always look over his shoulder not because his backup was a better qb, but because his last name was Vick.

Last edited by Badgun; 07-24-2005 at 09:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove