Old 07-24-2005, 10:29 PM   #31
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf
i just used your sliders on varsity level and i had a pretty good game. i beat ark state 24-12 with missouri . i played 6 min quarters . i had trouble running with rashaun woods but i gained 131 yds on 13 carries with brad smith. i did turn over the ball four times though. i threw three in'ts with brad smith and fumbled on thier goaline otherwise i would of blow them out like i should of.

for my ability level i was surprised these sliders worked for me on a lower level but they are the best sliders i have used thus far. now that i finally got a download for div 1AA rosters with these sliders i may be set to start my dynasty.

i just wonder if i'll be able to run on oklahoma like i did ark state with brad smith. i figured since im using these on varsity i might not have as wide of variety of outcomes as one would have on all american.

i liked the fact it was a fairly low scoring game though. all the other games i played the score has been way too high. i was getting pretty frustrated.

WOW........that's totally weird (The Sliders on Varsity).

I'm starting to get the impression that they might actually convert over on eack level you just have to convert things in reverse order the higher the level. That's sound crazy but it might actually be that way.

Anyway's, I'm almost complete with these Heisman sliders. They should easier enough for anyone to pick up and play but still be competitive.
Advertisements - Register to remove