View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 06:50 AM   #15
trobinson97
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: More Success Passing Than Running...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound79
I'm playing as Michigan, I'm 6-1 playing on AA, in year 1 of my dynasty. My only loss was to ND, and that is because I couldn't run against them. For the most part, my passing offense has been horrendous...but thank God for Mike Hart. He's insanely quick, and breaks a lot of tackles for such a small back. He's averaging over 200 ypg. On the other hand, it's frustrating because I have a solid quarterback in Henne, and some solid WR and TE's, but I can't seem to pass. Is there a trick to it? I have less than a 50% completion ratio, and only 5 TD's to 10 INT's (Hart has 20 TD's on the ground). I mean, Henne is rated an 89 at this point in the season (he's progressed some in his rating points), but he can't pass for sh!t.

I've started to have success with the pass, but only by throuwing out routes and going over the top. Going over the middle is damn near impossible. You really have to check down your receivers as well, becuse once a receiver has started catching some balls, the defense will lock him up.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove