Thread: Madden vs NCAA
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 01:45 AM   #3
feeq14
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden vs NCAA

The running game is more fun than maddens, especially last year it feels more like running and less like steering, though the blocking is just as problematic, the passing game is give or take, the long ball is ridiculously easy, but recievers drop short passes regularly even your bes impact player in the zone reciever can average 3 drops a game. if you have over 50% completion percentage than your doing pretty good.

Race for the hiesman is a dumbed down versio of Franchise mode, so if your big into Franchise mode then you wont bother with it (like me) otherwise its ok. The impact player thing is a good idea that was implemented ok but has some flaws, but in retrospect the new features dont really warrant buying the game alone.

Gliches in my opinion include the highly publicised deep ball issue, run blocking is still very problematic, sliders dont seem all that effective for passing, still too many dropped passes but these are not "game killers" watchout playing online though, but that goes without saying.

over all its a really fun game but im personally wishing i had an ESPN game right now and im praying for a better effort for madden on the 360

Last edited by feeq14; 07-29-2005 at 01:50 AM.