View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 03:17 PM   #10
sixthgradetyrant
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone getting my problem with way over-inflated human OL pancakes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalitunabonsai
I had the same problem until I finally got so fed up with it that I diceded to take drastic measures and it seems to be working well. Year two of my dynasty I, like everyone else, had lots of O linemen up for awards and wanting to leave. This didnt bother me as much as what happend when I went to the off season. All I had under interested prospects was o linemen! i was pissed. So I looked around and found a relativly easy solution without subbing in your entire 2nd team. Simply rotate in a few of the 2nd string O linemen via putting them in particular formations that you run occasionaly throughout the game. I did this (replacing my beast right tackle in two formations) and found that i was no where near o linemen of the year. I did have a decent ammount of pancakes (40 i think) and made all conference but he didnt leave, i get a wider range of recruits and i am happy. hope this helps.
Interesting idea. I do the same thing with Michigan's RB Kevin Grady, using him in one-back formations. I also use my "speedier" fullback in strong and weak formations as a running threat on that fullback "loop" play (forgot the name).