Old 08-09-2005, 02:08 AM   #6
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NFL 2K4 Updated Rosters for 2005 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Well, if you could link me that would help, but aren't you still talking Jan '04 rosters (your reference) versus June '04 (what I mentioned)?
Not sure what you mean the rosters online are from Aug/Sept to Jan covering the Football regular season and ending with the Final rosters dated Jan 2 2004.

There are a few members here who still have 2K4 rosters at codejunkies among a few others if still available I think DanSF49 December update and maybe some others are there, you should check out.

The updates may still be available online if you don't have one I'll see what others for 2K4 I have for their online updates,but the Jan 2 2004 is the Final online roster for 2K4 from there they go back to the season opening rosters when the season started...as far as June goes nothing I've seen on that front and chances are guys were playing or into something eles I'd imagine but I could be wrong.

P.S. Check the ESPN Threads and they're in there like I said before read them carefully I'm not sure why you're missing them but they are here and I'm not good at using this link a thread/post features, I'm still old school ya know and besides reading 2K3/2k4 Threads shouldn't be hard there aren't that many on this particular topic.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-09-2005 at 02:18 AM.