View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 11:29 AM   #2
grunt
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: SORRY..THIS GAME NOT IMPRESSIVE ENOUGH TO BUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOKOO
Most people are buying just to get a football fix..If I were EA i would be insulted.

The game looks the same..and it shouldnt...last years graphics were by no means perfect...there was room for improvement all over the place and they chose not too...they chose not too because of the lack of competition

for the first time in 10 years...I will not by a football game..my wife was amazed

Now when Madden 360 comes out..I might change my tune..but as it stands...no way...they wont get my money.
This is the first time in 7 years that I didnt buy Madden on the first day. I played the PS2 version and it looked pretty good then I played 2 games and it is not enough of a change to spend 50 bones on.

I have gamefly and I should have the XBOX version by Friday but I cant see buying this game as of now. Suction blocking and mario running has ben in this game for years and I dont understand how EA release this game with these flaws. I mean old flaws. The 20 yard drop back is in the game still, if you dont blitz your opponent can drop back and complete passes.

I am happy that some people are enjoying this game but if they put in Madden 2004 they would enjoyed just the same.