View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 11:50 AM   #78
BezO
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
...Isn't there enough of these threads already?
Never enough. EA needs to see how disappointed people are. If the game is that great, the number of positive post will out number the negative.

But, why do people tired of seeing these types of post continue to open them? That's my question.

Quote:
I can't understand why guy's who already have it out for the game would still go ahead and buy it just to get their own agenda across I guess.
Maybe because no one has it out for the game. People buy it in hopes that it is as improved as EA says it is. I doubt people are paying $50 just to come to OS and complain.

Quote:
I must also note that the game has only been out 1 day so why rush to conclusions. It's a video game guy's why do we spend some much time looking for flaws......when we already know they are going to exist.
It took 5 minutes for me to realize I liked NCAA 2006. And that's after 2 years of not owning an EA game.

I don't think it takes a full day to form an opinion on a game, especially if one was hoping or expecting specific improvements. Once you see they're not there, you're going to be disappointed.