View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 12:05 PM   #84
USF11
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
Valid point, if it wasnt for it being the very first pass of the game by the QB. I just played with Miami earlier today against Florida State at home, and after throwing one incomplete pass to begin the game, very first pass attempt of the game, not even 10 seconds into the game itself, my throwing power went down 2 and my overrall rating went down 1 I believe. I fully understand momentum, and this wasnt it, I do believe you have to actually do something to gain momentum and it doesnt happen after one incomplete pass to start the game.
I would be fine if the away teams players all started off -2 OVR. There needs to be variables in the stats for conditons such as weather home field advantage and player hot and cold streaks.

MY NUMBER #1 WANT FOR MADDEN 360 IS WEATHER TO AFFECT GAMEPLAY. I'm sick of the wind not affecting passes. I'm sick of never seeing fumbled snaps. I'm sick of never seeing bad snaps on special teams. Front Page Football had these in the game almost 10 years ago. Madden has half assed the realism for years now.

Last edited by USF11; 08-10-2005 at 12:24 PM.