View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 12:00 PM   #9
blackceasar
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: defeat the blitz??

IMO blitzing alot or every play isnt cheesing. If Im coaching an NFL team, and Im playing against the cowboys, and Larry Allen and 2 other starters on the OLine are out and I knew Bedlsoe moves like a turtle in the pocket Im sending my linebackers every play until Dallas figures out a way to stop me or burn me for it. I think some people are quick to call the person they are playing against a cheeser out of the frustration the feel because they dont have the skills to beat that person or stop what they are doing. Calling someone who blitzes you 5 out of every 6 plays and whoops your butt online a cheeser really does nothing but call yourself a sore looser. Now someone who would try to onside kick every kickoff (if it were allowed)..thats a cheeser. You wouldnt be able to stop them from onside kicking, but even then you can figure out a way (if youre good) to get the ball every time and have it in good feild position AND capitalize off of it...maybe then the so called cheeser will stop.