Old 08-12-2005, 02:26 AM   #2
southpaww
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: HAHAHA...Worst Sound Effect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
in a video game ever!!!...

I'm playing a scrim game at Kansas City against Dallas...random weather kicks in and as the game starts we got snow! Cool right?...HAHAHA...not until the game begins...

you have to hear it for yourself...I kept hearing this noise and at first i thought one of my teenagers spilled something in the kitchen...lol...

..EVERYTIME someone hits the ground or the ball falls incomplete, ANYTHING...there's a sound effect that kicks in...when the players hit the ground about 4 or 5 pieces of ice get thrown around...it's funny because you see the snow falling but it's not collecting on the ground so they added this graphic effect of the 4 or 5 pieces of snow being shuffled around...AND THEN IT THAT SOUND EFFECT!!! LOL...I telling you, it sounds like the audio techs were drunk one night and one of them accidently spilled a 20lb bag of ice on the ground...THATS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE...THE WORST SOUND EFFECT IN A VIDEO GAME....lol...they were so drunk it had to stay...lol...
LOL, yeah that sound is quite annoying....it occurs whenever your playing a game when its raining too!! So you'd better get used to the water effects!

Yeah, I'd say this rivals Madden/Micheals commentary as the worst sound effect