View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 09:12 AM   #2
GaloTorres
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Question about manually editing rosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag66
I manually edited my roster, the Dolphins, and added Ricky Williams and Lance Schulters. I created Ricky as about an 85 overall. When I added Ricky and Shulters to my team, and my overall team rating went from a 70 to an 87. I know that Ricky and Shulters improve my team, but by 17 points? I also noticed a difference in playing the computer after this. I was struggling to win games before I edited the roster, but now I have won a few in a row by comfortable margins.

I even checked last night and JUST added Schulters to my default roster and my overall went from 70 to 85 (Defense went from 79 to 87 and offesne went from 70 to 84). Why in the world is my offensive rating incerasing when I am adding a defensive player? Since my overall increased significantly, I have been dominating games against the Steelers and Chargers on All-Pro (27-10 and 24 to 6 respectively). When using the default rosters (without Ricky or Schulters) , I struggled big time against both teams. This is frustrating. Anyone else see this?

yeah man its a glitch in the game... but it has nothing to do with who you created and singed..

i use the giants and default rosters they are about a 72 rated team but then i moved up Brandon Jacobs from 3rd string to second string behind tiki on the depth chart and mind it that he is rated lower then cloud who was the second stringer.. after i did this small depth chart adjustment my team went from 72 to 86 overall for that one move that did not even affect the starters... so its a glitch

and the worst part is that when you donwload the new rosters on xbox live to play the giants are 72 but when you save them to your off line play and then make the depth chart change and play an off-line game the giants are 86 and then you go straight to on-line from there without turning the game off the giants on line will be 86 also...