View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 02:00 PM   #2
warnerwlf98
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: HFA - Off - Help drops ?

It's hard to say. I played a few games with HFA off on varsity level and almost all the drops were gone. At least for me, 06 was really playing well with a modified version of Jistic's sliders to give the CPU more of an offensive threat. I always play with QB and Catch sliders maxed out.

Then I bumped it up to AA, still with HFA off, and played as LSU vs. Arkansas in Death Valley. I must have thrown to LSU's best reciever (can't remember his name) about 6 times - half were "dropped." 2 went in and out of his hands and 1 hit him in the facemask as I through it towards the sidelines, over a defender, in man coverage.

For me, this game doesn't seem to be playable on AA at all, with HFA on or off. Varsity is the only way for me to go. At this level, the HFA off seems to work best. Just make the CPU tougher to beat through sliders.

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)