View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 05:48 AM   #7
Sarah
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Problems i noticed as ESPN fan playing Madden 06.

About that LB being able to catch up thing, I don't know about football or anything. But isn't the WR will have to slow down to adjust his position in case the ball is not thrown strong enough in long pass? Or of the ball is overthrown, he will have to speed up to get the ball on time? I don't know if there is such a thing as precision passing in real life, but even the best QB is not conistent in presession passing when it come to long pass. Once the ball is off from the QB's hand, the weather elements will take over and it will be up to the WR to get there on time or or adjust his speed to recieve the ball on time. If he slows down to catch the ball, of course the defenders will have the chance to catch up seeing as there only job is to hit the reciver or catch the ball themselves. I created a QB with max everything, and there are times where my reciever will reach the ball on time without slowing down. A lot of the times whether he will slow down or he won't reach the ball on time.

But don't take it from me, I am a newbie in football. Heck, I can't even play defense.