View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 07:08 PM   #53
HeroOfTheDay
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Hydrostar's All-Pro Coach Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well I'm not saying that you posting "your" sliders in Hydrostars thread is a bad thing (its still not right though) but shouldn't you just post stats or obsevations first as not to confuse others that are focusing on his sliders, for example a poster played his sliders but changed the per quarter length and thus the stats became aschewed because he didn't use Hydrostars but his version of them and so in turn he didn't use Hydrostars and that was an error on his part.

They are very good IMO and I've tested them extensively but haven't posted anything to take away from them by introducing "my" sliders because these are "his" sliders and to defer from them is not using them unless you've got some kinda data to back-up reasons for changing them and testing is just that "testing" so where are your valid reasons to post "your" sliders in his thread with no data justifying doing so.

I'm still checking them out and its something that doesn't happen overnight so how'd you do this in such a short period of time.

I realize what you've done works for you and thats cool but to post your complete set is rather bold of you don't you think in his thread without data or obsevations for such changes. These are suppose to be coach sliders for guys who play this style not the other way around.

I want to see your data and obsevations because his set is holding up well to see someone eles sliders here just isn't right IMO. No offense but it just isn't right this is his thread with sliders he work on with comments and obsevations by your truly and I havn't posted sliders because this is his thread.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
bold or not I made my post and he said that it was 'ok'.case close. How about minding your own business and I will save my data and observations for people who post after they know what the hell they are talking about.