Old 08-18-2005, 10:38 AM   #35
daflyboys
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NFL 2K4 Updated Rosters for 2005 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I think you can only create 47 players. However, you can edit players that are rookies/2nd year players in the game that stink and turn them into the newer better players. There is also a trick you can do to open up more than the 47 slots. Once you create a rookie (they are all rookies when you create) and you run out of room, create a fake team through the create a team option. Sign a created player to the fake team and then delete the created player. It will open up a slot but the player still exists on the fake team who you can then trade/move to a real team. Its a trick dz2k came up with for 2K4 that doesn't work for 2K5. Hope that helps although I'm a PS2 owner.
Great idea.... I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm also going to overwrite definite retirees (Shannon Sharpe, Gannon, etc.) so you'll probably see their pictures with somebody else's name for whom I'll need space. I guess just pretend they're in the witness protection program! lol

Well, with a lot of my old cpu problems out of the way, I think I've freed up more time to work on these.
Advertisements - Register to remove