Old 08-18-2005, 08:51 PM   #3
Nukester
Rookie

Nukester's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Left out of PC version, but in console thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Features Missing on the PC Version (Madden 2006)

its been reported so far missing on pc version of madden that the console has is :

1) no injury sliders

2) no naming Team captains in Franchise mode

3) you cant make custom team for franchise mode. (EA lied)

4) no create-a-player during franchise mode

5) Easy Play Option

6) Madden Tutorial Videos

please confirm if this is true and others things you notice that console has and pc dont.

thanks
A quick look through the PC version, and you are correct on all counts. There is an injury button for on/off, but I dont see a slider.

I quickly jumped into franchise and saw no option for create-a-team. I dont know if its possible to create a team and save the roster and use that roster for leagues though. Havent gotten that deep into it yet.

I also saw no create-a-player in franchise. Again, maybe we can create a player, save him to a different roster, then use that roster for the league ? Again, I havent gotten that deep yet, but if these two options are there, they are very carefully hidden.

I also didnt see any videos. In the EA Extras (I think thats what its called in the menu) there are only "Madden Bowl" and "Credits" (I think it was Madden Bowl...or something like that).

Also saw nothing indication "Easy Mode"

Ill keep poking around though. Havent played online yet, but I would imagine you can not save an online game. Not sure though