Old 08-22-2005, 10:41 PM   #52
TJdaSportsGuy
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: its a damn shame.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
I'm sorry man, I have to disagree with this post. Your telling me that we gamers are supposed to spend 50 bucks on a game so that we can set up some audibles with a few run plays and a few pass plays?
If that's what you need in order to be successful, then yes. Not EA's fault if you suck at Madden.

Quote:
And if you know 100% that a run is coming, of course you can stop it everytime, it's called a punt block formation.
Oh yeah? Let's play online sometime. I'm drooling, thinking of how easily I could dispose of your "punt block" defense.

Quote:
I don't think I've ever categorized a glitch as a gamekiller, but I think this does qualify. The only way it's not a gamekiller is if you and your friends make a rule to not use the coach cam, but that's another aspect of the game you can't use, and when I pay for a game, I don't want to have to resort to using audibles every play or not using the coach cam to set hot routes.
Again, unless you're absolutely terrible at Madden (which I'm getting the impression that you are), you don't have to resort to using audibles or not using the coach cam.

If you know the game of football, chances are you'll be able to tell whenever a team is going to run or pass, anyway.

PLUS, this glitch only shows up with certain formations...not ALL of them. I'd hardly consider this a gamekiller. More like an excuse for people like you to do what you love to do...flap their gums and stir up trouble on message boards such as these.

Let's play sometime. Hell, I'll tell you which play I'm calling every time and I PROMISE you that I'll still get my yards, I'll still get my first downs, and I'll still score my touchdowns.

Quote:
It just makes me sick when I read posts like this that just accept huge mistakes in a game, and say "It's ok EA, I'll figure a way to play around it." Screw that! That's not ok, either fix it, or give me my 50 dollars back.
Nobody is stopping you from returning your game. I am going to keep mine, because I'm smart enough to figure out how to win, despite the fact that my opponent might know whether I'm running or not in certain formations.

Oh, and the thing about it making you sick to read posts like mine? The feeling is mutual, chief.