Old 08-23-2005, 05:16 PM   #11
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: GCORoster freezes at draft? Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
The lock-up during the draft in franchise is quickly becoming my #1 concern as of late.

I'm hoping to shed some insight on why this is happening and figure out the real reason behind this. As I work on the v3 rosters, I'll continuosly be checking the stability in franchise mode. I am anticipating multiple v3 rosters for download though, so we can cover all aspects of 2K5 gamer's wants. With one set being really "fat", as Rick would say, ha. We are talking equipment, player models, global edits, playbooks, etc. As well as a dumbed down, no edits, stable franchise set.

I want to upgrade to "Pleasently Plump" because I digs a "Thick Chick",about the only real thing I'm gonna need for some serious bone crunching hits are the "Playbooks" baby, my Browns are gonna be doing the 3-4 thang and I need those playbooks to represent..."Are you feelin' me Nick"?

Hey Nick also Xrob and I hooked up some the other day (posted playbooks) and I could have sworn...oh wait!... Was one of those playbooks the Browns...ahh you shouldn't have (sniff) thanks buddy I'm touched, I'll have to go back and pull it up.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove