Thread: frustrated
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 01:42 AM   #1
DH7
Rookie

OVR: 1
frustrated

Just a quick rant, so respond however ya want - but... How can EA get some things so right in NCAA, then so wrong in Madden and vice versa?? I put in NCAA today, and loved the responsiveness of the players, as well as the graphics and atmosphere of the game. However, the brutal DB play (bombs away all the time, not reading run plays) just wrecks the game for me, and smaller details like the lousy playbooks, short passing etc. annoy me. Then, I go back to Madden. Madden is great with its need to read the field (cone aside for some) and pick up blitzes and adjust to D, but the player graphics (compared to NCAA) and player responsiveness seem subpar to me, the punt returns suck, etc.(not to mention the game just feels so similar to last year for me) I understand that different development teams do the games, but for the love of God, why do they have to do this to us? Just collaborate for once and rid both games of the stupid bugs! I would settle for only one game if they would just do it right - but i guess maybe thats why they do it - money. I never liked the 2K series, but this monopoly EA has now is going to screw us - competition is healthy!
Advertisements - Register to remove