View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 12:01 PM   #50
Nightmare
Rookie

OVR: 1
Exclamation Re: Working on a set of rosters that play well on default levels(beta testers needed)

I did find a few problems with this roster set in franchise that I would like to point out for anyone still working on them.

1) Rookies advance to 90's within 2 years it seems. People like Matt Jones became a 99 at his 3rd year pro.
2) During the Draft, I noticed quite a few positions have 0 for aggression and at most I found a DE with 4 aggression. I am wondering if this has to do with global edits.
3) A lot of the other players had stats which seemed double from what is normal, so I checked how many games it said they played. Some said the player played 17 games all the way up to 32 games. All the players on the same team though did not stay consistant. Also, some players who never even should have played had 1k rushing yards along with the starter of the team having around 1.3k rushing yards. I just never have seen that b4.
4) Along with number 3, I saw Trent Green win MVP one year, BUT it was with 9,000+ passing yards and 63 TD passes... I have no idea on how to fix these 2.

If I can remember any more from it, I will post them, but I think I got em all in there.