View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 12:02 PM   #3
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Can a brother get a blitz pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo
I am so damn sick and tired of my OL never picking up a blitz. Every friggin madden game has had such crap blitz pickup/blocking and I am tired of it.

Also, playaction is still downright useless like it was in 2005.

It'd be nice if for the enxt gen EA could get off their asses and actually fix easy gameplay issues rather than stuff in crap like superstar mode and other trivial things.

I have no idea how people can pay for these madden games and not get frustrated by the lack of care EA shows in the blocking and in other gameplay areas. Reminds me of thsoe who orgasm over talentless musicians like brittney spears as if they are good...people dont make sense.

I am just thankful I didnt buy madden 06.
It's all a matter of opinion my friend. People weigh the good vs. the bad, and for some, the good aspects of a Madden game (in their own opinion) outweigh some of the negatives.

It's just like your Brittany Spears example: In someone else's opinion, she's a great artist with great music, but to you, she sucks. Neither one of you are write or wrong, as it's all based on personal preference. What might not be good to you may be to someone else.

What I don't understand is why people can't grasp that concept...