View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 02:06 AM   #1
Flyboy
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
I'm Working On Opening Day Rosters, Too...

Well, I have gotten into the 2K5 roster mix as well and I will be releasing my set of Opening Day rosters. First of all, I am using the xbox/noplace roster set they released a couple of months ago so it's basically a template based on them. I credit them for that.

But, I'm been doing some major updating.. I've been trying to be on top of EVERY move (trust me, guys, I've been on top of the transcations like hell), depth charts, updated some ratings for some players.. all that stuff. Let me put it like this.. I've been using FF's editor to even get the o-line in their right positions (y'know, like a T moving to G, and G moving to C, etc.)... so I'm working pretty damn hard on them. There are a few missing players here or there (like a few 2nd year players or rookie players that are high in team's depth chart's [for example: SF's rookie Derrick Johnson who is like their corner on their depth chart]) and since I haven't really gotten to see them in-action they'll be missing until I'll get to see them play so I can rate them accordingly. If anyone wants to help me CAPs of young players on your teams that you know might not be already created be sure to holla at me.

My work schedule is ghey so I'm aiming for a Thursday release, but if not then they will be up around Saturday or Sunday so keep the lookout.
Advertisements - Register to remove