View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 02:43 PM   #22
RoyalBoyle78
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Which Next-Gen console are you looking forward to the most? (New Poll 9-6-06)

Well I have my 360 preorderd already, and today that will all change, I'm using the money I put down on my 360 fro NHL06, and then I'm putting the rest to pay for one of the NBA games. I really wanted the 360, but with it not having the HD in the basic system just made me think twice, and then I got a new Car and my money is pretty tight right now, and plus I just thought I would wait for the PS3 to come to make my final choice, I don't want to get the 360 just because it's the first system out, just to have the PS3 to be better and then wan't to trade the 360 in. So I will just hold off and wait, for the first time in my game playing life, this may be the smart thing to do. Plus 360 is all about online gaming too, and I for one could careless about online gaming, just don't have time for it, the time I could play online could be time playing one of my sports game franchise, that just how I look at it, online gaming just never did anything for me.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 09-07-2005 at 02:45 PM.