View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 06:47 PM   #10
Dreath.44
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty Realism...

I agree with all of the above but will add two things:

I get the sense that game to game the CPU "learns" your tendencies. I have been using Kansas in a dynasty and developed a very good running game by the second year. I slipped into the habit of running say 70% of the time. Next game the CPU shut down my running game completely- Oklahoma State- and keeps focusing there even though my strategies are 50-50.

I have a shortage of DB's on my team (because I screwed up the recruiting the first year). I have an athlete who is really a SS playing as the nickle back and a true freshman rated 72 as the dime. After that is gets really bad. I lost to injury both my starting DB's game before last. I had to really shuffle some guys around to even feild a minimal pass def. When the next game started (Iowa State) the game day crew talked all about the "holes" in my pass defense and the "weakness" of it that IS could exploit. Sure enough the CPU not only passed but picked on my makeshift DB's (a WR and a reserve FS). I blitzed a lot and held on to win 21-17 with a user INT in the endzone with 30 secs left.