Old 09-10-2005, 12:03 AM   #11
bergie56
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: is anyone with me on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohm2k4
is it me or does this game have an incredible amount of F***ups??? it seems like at every point in the game, there is something wrong with it. Whether it's the music track changing every 5 f***ing seconds because you're looking through menus, or it's the defenders running 10 yards in .1 seconds to bat down or intercept passes, or your own defenders standing by as the ball wizzes by their face and into the receiver's hands on the run, or it's your o-linemen letting d-linemen run right by them rather than laying a hand on them, and a million other things just the same in how incredibly ******** it is. During any single game i absolutely never find myself saying, wow this game is actually realistic in any way, but it seems like during every single play, i find myself saying, wow that it so stupid and that would never happen...

this year's version seems so much less polished than last year's version or than any of the 2k games that ive played...there is no consistency on how defenders act...sometimes they streak across the field in lightspeed to bat down passes and sometimes they run just fast enough to have the ball miss their head by 2 inches and they dont even put a hand up...

this game has been doing nothing but disgusting me, and the sad part is, the 360 version will be likely no better in the gameplay department which is all i care about, and it looks to me like the madden series will get no better in the next 4 or 5 years or however much longer they buy their way into creating ****ty football games and forcing people to buy no other games

i would gladly play another game if there was such a thing this year, but thanks to sore-losing EA, we're doomed to eating this garbage for an undetermined amount of time

thank you for listening to me bitch
No
Advertisements - Register to remove