View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 04:25 PM   #1
MC_Arab
Banned

OVR: 2
So I rented Madden the other day

And I started playing and quickly realized the game was terrible. Since I was all out of options because of EA's NFL exclusivity I had to find a way to make the game entertaining if I wanted to play using the real 2006 NFL rosters(well sort of real since EA has yet to release a roster update despite selling over 2 million copies). So I decided to get drunk and try playing Madden. 14 beers later I try it again and it's still terrible and the graphics make a hangover seem better than playing at this point. But I really love the NFL so I decided maybe I would try smoking some pot and then playing. Two bowls and a joint later I try and play again. Now I am so stoned that I laugh at the game for being so terrible rather than actually enjoying it. I got really desperate at this point and thought the only drug that could make this game better is ecstacy because ecstacy makes pretty much anything better. So 2 rolls later I attempt to play it for the last time and it still SUCKS! It was better to roll on the floor while sweating from the x than to play the piece of trash sorry excuse for a game Madden. It was like being trapped in hell with no alternative to being poked in the eye with hot needles. Man nothing can make this game good not even drugs.
Advertisements - Register to remove