View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 03:09 AM   #2
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Daflyboys 2K4 rosters 09-12-05 (fix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Rickster, it appears you were right. Funny thing is my HD 9/11 copy was ok, but I couldn't load directly from my mem card either. I wiped out the other 2k4 files from my card and saved this to a new file name after making a few depth additions (like to the Patriots - FB). I then loaded successfully from the mem card, so all should be good.

I seriously hope Finn could help us out with a K4 editor, but I've asked a few times now and I doubt it's either possible or he can do it, or cares to do it.

Thats good news bro I knew if someone pointed you in the right direction you'd track down the problem,what gets me is with so many views and DLs of it why no one pointed this out to you...makes me wonder about some folks strange that no one eles even bothered to reply...well anyway I just DL'd them and am going to see just whats going on with em' so thanks bro for these I'm off to the land of 2K Sports!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101