View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 12:57 PM   #10
NickChew
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Who is currently working on an updated roster for franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
Yep..me too...So I want to see that meter bar on your site move alot faster!!! It's been on 55% for a while now buddy! Remember, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is as important as you getting these rosters done for the entire world to enjoy! So forget about you're real job, that significant other, other hobbies, sleeping, or any kind of a real meaningful life...this is way more important! Now stop reading and get back to work!!! ...lol..thanks again
Now that sounds like a recipe for diaster. You really want to drive me to some mental institution huh, haha. In fact, I'll do ya a favor a give you a ride there myself, lol. Stopping any kind of meaningful life...bah I say!

On a semi-serious note, can we please try and refrain from the "who is posting rosters" and "I'm ALSO dropping rosters" threads? Holy hell, I mean...its starting to get a little crazy. And if you do have to post those, trust me when I say this, never give a time of when "your rosters" will be "available". Because guess what, it never happens that way, lol.

I'm thinking instead of posting a quickie roster that is semi-incomplete anyway, try and save it for your personal use at home unless someone asks for. And maybe try and get out and do some other stuff involved in your life
I know its cool to say you posted a roster, but I myself, and others are starting to get a bit annoyed. Have some patience and discipline please Finn deserves all the credit for these, if it weren't for him no one would be doing this
In the meantime, happy 2K5 gaming and roster editing